May I ask for your forgiveness?

Um.

*nervous laughter*

Yeah...

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY!!!!!

But let me tell you my excuses reasons for why I've been absent so long:

  • I had a shitload lot of homework
  • I am incredibly lazy
  • Exams (which I've finished!! :D )
  • Summatives
  • My outdoor ed. trip (which was awesome, and during which I got a glasses tan, a neckline tan, a watch tan, and a bangs tan (by the way, the tan is not what made the trip awesome))
  • My sis came back for a while
  • My B-day party (which was a while ago lol...)
  • I had a fever
  • Life
  • "I'll do it tomorrow."
  • Did I mention that I'm incredibly lazy?

But school's out now, and so I can blog 'till you all get tired of me blogging :) Anyways...

SCHOOL'S OUT!!! :D  *does a little happy dance*

Nah, just kidding. I can't dance.

So check out what I made yesterday:

My new shorts :D
I basically just cut up my favourite pair of jeans to make these. Yup. The reason being that they were completely ripped up at the knee and on the inside of my upper thigh, but I really didn't want to throw them out because, again, they are my favourite pair of jeans. I guess I could have just left them like that, but I'm not really a fan of ripped jeans. So yeah.

The ripped knee of my jeans
I'm kind of proud of these, although honestly all I really did was cut them up and do a bit of sewing. But still, it's harder than it looks - or maybe that's just because I suck at everything? Yeah, probably that.

I'm also kind of sad, though. I've already completely defaced my jeans, but I don't think it's actually going to last very long. I've had these for years now, and so the crotch area is pretty frayed. Like it's just waiting to tear open at any moment.

And since we're on the topic of short shorts, allow me to show you the following picture:

*WARNING: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED (I JOKE)*



You're very welcome.

Until next time! (And there WILL be a next time - I promise!!)
post signature

2 comments

Ngozi N 6/21/2014 12:20 AM

We forgive you! Well...at least I do! Trust me, it took forever for me to post again but I missed blogging! Welcome back girl (: I wish I could make shorts. And, that picture is going to give me nightmares, yay.
nostalgicteens.blogspot.com

*Lyn* 6/21/2014 9:09 PM

Thank you!!! And lol you're very welcome for the nightmares :D

Post a Comment