Not-So-Grand Opening

Hello! Since this is my first post on here, I thought I'd write a short introductory blurb. This is going to be pretty boring, just warning you.

I've actually wanted to start a blog for a while now, but I could never think of anything to write about. I find it kind of funny that when I finally do start a blog, it's when I'm supposed to be cramming for an English assignment. Though that's not exactly a good thing...

I'll be blogging about my life, school, and random things that pop up in my head. Hopefully there will be a new post every week. And...that's pretty much it.

End of the first post :)

~Lyn

P.S. Don't you just love this theme? It's so cute ^_^

P.P.S. Just so you know, the Facebook, Twitter and RSS links at the bottom of the blog currently do not work, so there's no point in clicking on them.

Post a Comment